Sunday, December 30, 2007

First stop, Portsmouth!



So I have been in England for three days now, and I am enjoying every minute of it! It has been great to be around Tony and his family. We went to Hayling Island which is a touristy island near Portsmouth, where Tony lives. It was such a beautiful day out and we got to walk on the beach. A wonderful change from the piles of snow back home!
For New Years, we are planning on staying in Portsmouth, might drop by a friends place, but Jemma (tony's sister) is planning on having a small house party, so we will just probably just stay in and hang out at the Taylor household.
It is really weird to think that I will not be returning to the State's until June... I don't think it has really quite hit me yet. Maybe it will when I receive my last "pre-departure" packet from my program.

1 comment:

rdh said...

Happy New Year, Krista! Love the new look of your blog & am looking forward to reading it during the coming year. Thanx for linking to my blog, too.