Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally in Paris!

So we are finally in paris! I am sat at a little wifi cafe right now having a glass of wine with my roommate emily. Things are better with my friends than the last post, and I am feeling very positive about them. I am living in the 9th arrondissement in Paris and it is very lively an diverse. My room that I am sharing with emily is very big and we have more than enough room for the both of us. We each have a full bed, but unfortunately we do not have access to the kitchen and we only have a little fridge and a microwave. It feels like I am still in the dorm rooms at Emmanuel. We should be getting WiFi in my room by the end of the week because my "Madame" feels that us students need internet access. She is a very nice woman but I do not think she has ever house AIFS students before because she is not custom to some of the rules that they set. Such as giving us breakfast every morning. Instead, she has stocked our fridge with bread and jam. However, she has had plenty of students stay with her because she has a very strict set of rules.
Classes start next week, but Tony is coming to Paris for my 21st birthday this weekend and I am really excited for that. I actually have to find a hotel for him to stay at, so I am going to get on that right now. More about all this soon! A tout a l'heure!!

No comments: